Suing the government for you
The American dream can feel like a distant mirage when you’re navigating the complex and often unforgiving maze of immigration law.
With a focus on federal court litigation, Lal Legal stands tall for both U.S. citizens and immigrants facing the toughest challenges: unfair detentions, wrongful denials, and the agonizing delays of the legal system. We have a proven track record of securing victories in some of the most complex immigration cases.
Our expertise covers a wide range of immigration concerns, including:
- Naturalization: We file 1447(b) lawsuits to ensure that the government adjudicates your citizenship within a set time period.
- Mandamus actions: We compel government officials to adjudicate your unreasonably delayed cases.
- U.S. passport cases: We have sued the State Department to ensure that U.S. citizens are not wrongfully denied passports.
- Appeals: When initial decisions are unfair, we challenge them head-on, seeking justice through the appellate process.
- Habeas corpus petitions: We fight for the release of individuals unfairly detained by immigration authorities.
Successfully won a U.S. passport and settlement for U.S. citizen who was unlawfully denied a passport